Calling all children’s short story writers!
If you have a talent for writing short stories for children and would like to have your work published here, we would love to consider your content for our site.
How does this work?
We do not pay for accepted submissions. However, your author sign off on each story can include 1 link to your profile page on social media or to your website.
- You retain full copyright (i.e you can do whatever else you want with your story)
- Original content created by you
- Target audience : Children between 2 to 6 years of age
- Between 500 to 1000 words
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation error free
- No pictures required
- UK English preferred, but US English accepted (we will “convert” it into UK English before publishing)
- No racial, religious, political, sexual themes
Some other things you should know:
- We will not sell your work, it will be freely accessible online to anyone
- You can request to remove your work anytime
- We will not broker communications between you and anybody else. If you want to be contacted directly by readers, you will need to include your email address in your author sign off
- Quality in writing is of upmost importance, regardless of how amazing your plot is
- If we really like your story but it has language errors we may choose to make corrections and publish it anyway. You will still get to keep your author sign off information.
Submit your short story with the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!